Friday, April 18, 2008

Telepathic baby?

After lunching at a shopping mall today, I was going to head straight back home when suddenly a niggle prompted me to go browse the shelves of the in-store bookshop instead.

"Oh alright, just a quick browse..." I thought, since that I've always found that particular bookshop lacking in variety. All school reference books and stationery and nothing else, so to speak.

So imagine my surprise when I saw a copy of Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care! For one thing, I thought the series was discontinued. For another thing, I never expected this particular bookshop to stock anything useful (I hope the outlet manager doesn't read this – or do I hope (s)he is? )!

Hmm. Did my baby know about it and urged me to go upstairs so that I'd save some money to get this pocket edition (cheaper) of a classic instead of other books instead?

No comments: